Large Event Proposal
Submit a written proposal for your event
Thank you for considering Mill River Park for your next event. Written proposals must be submitted least 90 days in advance for any event with 250+ guests; for which a platform, stage or other structure will be constructed; which impacts pedestrian paths; which promotes a product or organization; or which includes press participation. Please send your completed proposal to email@example.com.
Event Proposal Guidelines:
Please include all of the following information that is applicable to your event. Items marked with an asterisk are required.
- Contact name, phone number, and email address*
- Number of event participants and anticipated spectators*
- Complete and detailed description of the event*
- Description of group or company presenting the event (approx 50 words)
- Press contact
- A list of proposed sponsors and/or advertisers
- Proposal for banner placement that includes size and description of banners
- Advertising plan
- List of giveaways or samples
- Plan for merchandise and/or food sales
- Proposed number, size, location, set up, breakdown, and time of operation for:
- Anticipated needs for staging, sound, lighting, etc.
- Vehicle access needs – If vehicle access is permitted you will be required to provide the following information prior to issuance of permits:
- Number and type of vehicles
- Make/model of each vehicle
- License plate number (include State) for each vehicle
- Driver’s name and license class/type