Plan your carousel birthday party
Creating your birthday party as easy as 1-2-3! First choose a package and a date, then work with our party coordinator to select an activity and order food and beverages. To get started, fill out our form below and a party coordinator will reach out to you. Questions? Call (203) 989-0321 x109 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
1. Choose a Time
Party packages are available on Saturdays and Sundays from 11 am to 1 pm or from 2 pm to 4 pm until April 30. On May 1, Saturday and Sunday party times will change to 10:30 am – 12:30 pm or from 1:30 pm – 3:30 pm. Thursday and Friday parties are available on request. Call (203) 989-0321 x109 or email email@example.com to book a date and make a deposit.
2. Review Policies
- A $150 deposit is due at booking to reserve your birthday party time and date. The balance of your package price and add-on items will be due a week before your event.
- A deposit will be refunded in full for any cancellation made 6 weeks prior to your event. Cancellations made less than 6 weeks prior will receive a 50% refund of the deposit.
- We will always honor rescheduling of a birthday party due to inclement weather or sickness, dependent upon availability in our calendar.
- PLEASE NOTE: balloons and confetti are not allowed as decorations.
3. Choose an Activity
- Activity led by party coordinator is approximately 15-20 minutes.
- Activity choices:
- Storytime or Music Time with Miss Rose (subject to availability)
- Dance party
- Unstructured play with Imagination Playground foam blocks and other jumbo sized games
- Lawn bowling / bean bag toss
- Bracelet or keychain making craft
- Indoor or outdoor scavenger hunt
4. Choose Kid’s Food & Beverage
- Children’s menu item choices:
- Chicken nuggets with fries
- Hot dogs with french fries
- Cheese pizzas
- Children’s drink choices:
- Honest juice pouches (apple juice or fruit punch)
- Water bottles
- Adult menu items included in the Deluxe and OMG packages:
- (3) Cheese pizzas
- Cheese, olive & cracker tray
- Salsa & chips tray
- Unlimited pitchers of soda
- Additional menu items, including food for adult guests, can be ordered through the Rich Pantry, our onsite caterer (view menu below).
- Cake or cupcakes may be brought in for your party guests. Please, no other outside food.
- Popcorn machine use can be added for $50 for unlimited use throughout the party, or $1.50 per serving per child.
5. Add On Adult Food from the Rich Pantry
Trays & Platters
(Feeds 12-14 Adults)
Cheese, Olives & Crackers – $30
Chips & Salsa – $15
Chips & Guacamole – $25
Chips w/ Guacamole & Salsa – $30
Mini Chicken Tacos & Salsa – $40
Chicken Nuggets w/ Sauces – $40
French Fries w/ Sauces – $15
Hummus & Pita Breads – $30
Curry Chicken Salad w/ Pita Breads – $30
Pitcher of Soda (64 oz) – $5
Unlimited Pitchers of Soda for 20 – $20
(Feeds 12-14 Adults, Approx. 5 lbs)
Wheatberry Salad – $30
Pasta Primavera Salad – $30
Asian Noodle Salad – $30
Edamame Salad – $30
Fruit Salad – $30
(Feeds 3-4 Adults)
Cheese Pizza – $10
Pepperoni Pizza – $12